CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Baby's Here!!!

Lyla Rebecca Sollis was born March 5th. She weighed in at 5 lbs 10 oz and was 19 in long. We were in the delivery room for a whole 17 minutes before Lyla joined our family.

Izzy, Lyla and Steph

Someone's proud...

Going home from the hospital!


3 days old

After her first doctor appointment - she is 5 days old. The visit appears to have been very traumatic for her ;)


Why does mom have to take so many pictures of me?

Lyla is 17 days old. She's just chillin' in her swing.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Your link on my blog works! Yeah! It was very fun to see you and the girls tonight! Love ya!

Natalie said...

I just want to come see you and hang out for hours on end! Love it that you have a blog now that I can come creep into your world each day! I want to call, when is a good time? She is so stinkin pretty!

The Wilson's said...

what a cutie!!! (i'm talking about Roberto). jk

Darcey said...

I love the new family pic!