CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Lyla and some of her cousins

Lyla and Janie in Lyla's swing. Becky came up to help me make this blog and brought a few of her kids. We had a good time (even though Lyla needed to be held the whole time) but I think that Izzy had more fun playing with Dakota.
Willow, Elwyn and Lyla. Elwyn was so excited to be able to hold Lyla. I went to my mom's house last Saturday for a few hours. Liz and her girls were up visiting too. My nieces pretty much love baby Lyla.

2 comments:

The Wilson's said...

I think the pic of Lyla in her swing looks like Elwyn when she was a baby. Love the pic of the girls. i've been meaning to post the pics i took of them. Elwyn sure loved Baby Lyla:)!!!!

Becky said...

Janie looks as if she could eat Lyla! They are going to be best buds! That was a fun night...still thinking about the 5 Guys meal...mmmm