CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Changes

At some point last year, Rob found out that his job was going away.  He had been working in a pilot program for the previous 2 1/2 years and the company decided not to implement the strategy they'd been testing.  So, Rob got on the job hunt.  There were many options available, but we had to find the one that was right for us.  And here we are now.  In Arizona.  Rob is no longer a mall employee (the building behind Barnes & Noble)!!!


He works in a real office now.  This is the Chandler Arizona office.


Rob has been in Arizona since July 31st and the girls and I got here on August 19th.  We are planning on moving into our new house on Sept 24th and can't wait!  Living on the 3rd floor of an apartment building, being pregnant, having an 18 month old and most days the weather being over 100 degrees is really starting to wear on us all.  At least we've been enjoying the pool!


And feeding the ducks

Us at the new house!




5 comments:

Pam said...

Such cute pictures. Looks like you live in a fun place. I bet when it cools a bit you will love it. All of us up here in the Artic will be wanting to spend the winter with you. Glad to find your blog. Hi to all of you and Good luck with all your new life and job!

Natalie said...

Here we are in Utah and you are in Arizona, it makes me sad! I love getting to be with you. Know that we love and miss you! Thank you for all of your love and support. Natalie and family!

Becky said...

Bout damn time you started blogging again --do I sound just like Roberto? Ya, so if that picture of you was taken recently I am 10 maybe 20 times bigger than you sister...love the update!

The Wilson's said...

It's about time you updated this thing!!! I love how Izzy is about the same size as you:) I miss you guys!!! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving:)

The Wilson's said...

ps...i don't think i have every seen you in a short sleeve shirt:)