Rob and I spent all day Friday moving out of corporate housing, telling the movers where to put boxes and chasing Lyla around. It was a super busy day because one of us would chase Hurricane Lyla and the other would unpack - and visa versa. Once Izzy got home from school it was a little easier. I spent the weekend suffering from a lower back ache, sore feet and a sore knee from climbing up and down the stairs so much. Rob went to Chicago for work on Monday so I've been holding down the fort. I think we've got about 2/3 of our stuff unpacked - so we've made some good progress.
The truck that delivered our stuff - this is only half of it. They had to go back and fill it up again to get it all.
The formal living room/formal dining room is where everything is stashed that came out of the basement.
The kitchen... (before & after)
The family room
The master bedroom - its a huge room and we don't have anything to fill it up yet...
Rob's office (also boring)
Lyla's room (she was so excited to get all her toys back)
Izzy's room. Yes, she doesn't have a bed. When we got married we gave her bed to Rob's sister and gave her my old queen size bed. Now we put my old bed in the guest room and haven't gotten around to buying Izzy a new bed yet. She's sleeping in the guest room until then...
Master bath. I hate this room because it doesn't have a door. I really enjoy steaming up the bathroom when I shower. I'll have to use the other bathrooms to do that now :(
The lizard I found crawling up the side of the house.
Lyla found her walker in the garage and climbed right in. It was really funny!
1 comments:
The floor of your garage is AWESOME! The floor in Kevin's bedroom growing up looked just like it! Lyla's hair is also awesome! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment