CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Our Halloween this year was spent at the neighborhood/ward trunk or treat on Saturday night.  It was a beautiful 90 degrees outside, far from what Rob and I are used to! The ward provided hot dogs and drinks, and everyone brought a potluck dish.  I had signed up to bring 2 dozen cupcakes for the cupcake walk (I should've taken a picture) and according to Izabella, they were the first to go!  They had a carnival going and then did the trunk or treat.  I brought a bag of candy that had over 200 pieces and they were gone before all the kids had been around.  It was a great turn out.  My friend told me that last year there was over 1000 people there.  Crazy!!!



For those of you who don't believe that I'm fat - here's the proof!

3 comments:

The Wilson's said...

yeah you are fat...what???

Becky said...

OK that cute Lyla looks SO grown up! You look fat for 5 months pregnant--but oh wait you are in your 8th month I believe! You look great! Can't wait to see you later this month!

Natalie said...

K so I just remembered that you had a blog!!! Oh my gosh that baby looks like my brother! Good thing he is the father!!! You look fabulous! I heard some pretty awesome names are being discussed and that Rob has his heart set on one of them. I'd write it out, but somebody else in the family reading this might take it! I miss you guys! I hope that you are loving your new place and state. I also love it that you are still wearting long sleeves in 90 degree weather. You crack me up! When ya comin to Washington?