Anyone want to take a guess at which one is Lyla and which one is Lauren???
And the answer is: Yellow Dress is Lauren, Yellow Bow is Lyla!
I weighed Lauren on Wednesday, which is her actual 3 month old date and she weighed 15 lbs and was 24 1/2 inches long. I had to weigh her twice because I didn't believe she had gained over 2 lbs in a month, but she had... The girls are definitely starting to have their own look (at least I think they are) but they still both look like Rob.
2 comments:
I knew yellow dress was Lauren! I guess I win! Loved all the updates. I forget to check your blog because it is private so it does not tell me when you update. I am so glad I thought to check today. Happy Birthday Lyla! I can't believe she is two! Tell Rob to be careful that is a big birthday to keep up with every year! I am so glad that I get to see you guys this summer. It meant so much to us that you would change your plans for us. I can't wait to meet and love on Lauren, she is so stinkin cute! I also can't believe how grown up Izzy looks. Can't wait for summer, love you guys tons!
Wow, you weren't kidding. They totally look like twins. Cute girls and love the yellow dress.
Post a Comment