Lyla is the busiest child I have ever met. We love her so much, but most days we look forward to bed time, just so we can get a break. She is so funny and we are always laughing at the things she says and does. Here are some of the things shes recently done.
One day she asked me for some grapes and a drink of milk. I cleaned the grapes, put them in a bowl and gave them to her. She took off out the patio door, then came right back and asked for her milk. I gave that to her and she went back outside. I went out to find that she was sitting out at her table eating her snack and enjoying the day. So funny!
When Izzy was little she got this doll house for Christmas. She hardly ever played with it. Thankfully, I kept it because Lyla carries it around the house and is constantly playing 'doll house'.
She has also finally decided that she can climb out of her crib whenever she wants. It's been fun at nap time and bed time...
0 comments:
Post a Comment