CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sisters

Just some cute pictures of the girls.  Sorry Izzy, most of the pictures I take are during the day when you are at school.  Don't hate.


They can finally play together!

Before church (Lyla will still NEVER cooperate with pictures)


Lyla and Izzy both in timeout (you can't see Izzy very well, but she's there...)



Loves!

Lyla HAD to help me feed Lauren.  So cute!

Helping me put the dishes away.  Notice Lauren IN the dishwasher.  Silly girl!

Eating Fruity Pebbles for breakfast (Rob made breakfast this day)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the fun pictures! Addison climbs in the dishwater too. The time out picture is hilarious!

Becky said...

Time out is the best, for all ages :) So Janie is the same way with pictures, she can't look at the camera to save her life. 2 high chairs--I love it! Janie decided she liked sitting up to the counter just before Lilly started using the high chair, thank goodness since I have no room for 2 high chairs! Miss you guys...2 1/2 more months!!