CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Halloween

For Halloween this year, we just went to the ward Trunk or Treat the Saturday before Halloween.  Izzy really wanted to go out Trick or Treating with her friends on Halloween, but her behavior did not show Rob and I that she was really that interested in going.  She got to stay home instead.  I of course have done a terrible job at taking pictures now, since Lauren broke our camera.  We got a couple family pictures of us at the Trunk or Treat, but the pictures of Lyla and Lauren are from a few days after and Izzy threw away her costume so there isn't any of her. 
Rob wore his Jazz jersey, Izzy was a 'cereal killer', I wore a 70's Brady Bunch costume, Lyla was a tiger and Lauren was a kitten



1 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, Rob actually dressed up--where's the t-shirt he always wore to the family parties? Only 12 more sleeps til we're Arizon bound!