CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

Let's just reminisce about some random October things...

One day, I was looking through the thousands of pictures on my PC and came across this AWESOME pic.  Rob is probably not going to appreciate me posting this, but I took a picture of it on my computer screen and saved it to my phone and had it as my wallpaper for 2 months.  I laughed and laughed everytime I looked at it.  I probably texted it to my sister too.  This was our first Christmas together in Rob's house in Layton, UT.  I probably told Izzy to smack his butt when he was trying to light the fire ;)

Lyla LOVES to dress up, even if she is just trying on a hat at the grocery store.  

Lauren, Lyndsey and I went out walking one day and saw this in someones front yard.  I couldn't tell if the jazzy or the bear was for sale.  LOL

I made this!  OK, really I just bought the clocks, the frames and the wood to put the vinyl on but I got the idea on Pinterest and changed it a little.  Thanks to Mickayla for painting the clocks for me so they'd match the frames! The clocks are stopped at the time that each child was born.

My sister Liz sent this onesie for Lyndsey for Halloween.  So cute!


This is as good as its going to get with all 4 together!

1 comments:

The Wilson's said...

You did text it to me...HILARIASS!!!