CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we had our tradition of opening our pajamas before bed.  This picture only took us 8 times to get...  I might be the awesomest mom ever.  Lyla and Lauren both have glow in the dark skull pajamas.  They both LOVE them still and wear them as soon as I wash them.  If they came in the size that Izabella and Lyndsey wore, I would've got them the same pajamas too.

Check out Lauren's cute smile!


Rob's parents spent Christmas in Seattle with Rob's sister Natalie.  I had the Christmas presents already under the tree from them, so we FaceTimed with them so they could see the girls open them!  Lyla, Lauren and Lyndsey all got toy laptops and Izzy got some new slippers.
Lyla and Lauren got the same laptop

She just wants to show off her hair!

Izzy playing with Lyndsey's laptop
(yes there is a gate around the Christmas tree)

0 comments: