CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

One month old and random pics

I can't believe Lauren is already a month old!  When I took her in for her 1 month appointment she had gained almost 4lbs and grew 2 1/4 inches.  The Dr said she's in the 75th percentile for both height and weight (21 3/4 inches and 10lbs 1oz).  She is the same weight Lyla and Izzy were at 2 months!  I'm just saying, she's her fathers daughter LOL!

Izzy at 1 week because back then I wasn't any good at remembering to taking pictures.

Lyla at 1 month

Lauren at 1 month


 Check out the cute shoes my Uncle Dwayne and Aunt Kathy sent her!

Lyla just doesn't seem to understand that the swing is not for her.  I was running Lyla's bath water and came out of the bathroom to find her pretending to be a baby!

2 comments:

Jen christensen said...

Lyla and Lauren look like the same baby. I can't tell them apart. I need to come visit again!

The Wilson's said...

I'm pretty sure the look exactly alike. i wonder when that will change:)