CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pictures of Lauren (19 days old)

My neighbor is a professional photographer so I asked her to take some baby pics of Lauren for me.  I think she did an amazing job especially because Lauren refused to wake up the whole time we were there!  Here is her blog if you want to check out some of her work!














5 comments:

Braunersrither Family said...

She is so beautiful! I pictures her looking just like Lyla but she has her own look. Talked to Dad last night and he told us what a sweet baby she is! So fun that Aunt Jeri came to see you, I just love her. I bet that was a fun day, you need to get that peanut butter ball recipe and post it. Are you going to sisters retreat?

Becky said...

Love all the pictures of cute Lauren! Fun to see how she compared to Izzy and Lyla. I agree--get that recipe for the peanut butter stuff and post it :) I have been meaning to call you for 2 weeks, every time I go to call I get distracted--I'd like to blame it on the pregnant brain but I'm pretty much that way all the time. I will talk to you before this baby comes :)

Jan Sollis said...

Just barely saw the pictures. They turned out beautiful!!! How could they not with such a beautiful baby.:)

Darcey said...

Oh Steph - she is so sweet! What a great photo shoot...Hopefully next time you are in town we will be healthy and get to see you!

Jen christensen said...

She looks like a porcelain doll! Hey are your girls beter now? We need to get together one of these days!!!