CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The train park

Last Thursday I met Jessie, Caleb and Aunt Jeri at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale.  It was a fun day complete with a ride on the train, a carousel ride and Lyla being a complete terror.  I took the single stroller and was going to use it for Lauren, and then put Lyla's monkey backpack on (aka leash) but I forgot the backpack.  Thankfully, I had the baby carrier in the car. I am also very, very grateful that Aunt Jeri and Jessie were there, because once Lyla was out of the stroller, she had no desire to get back in.  I can't tell you how many calories we all burned today just chasing her and Caleb around!

Lyla watching her Dora the Explorer DVD in the car
Caleb and Lyla on the train
Lauren enjoying the train
Aunt Jeri and Jessie
Just playin'






1 comments:

The Wilson's said...

Looks like lots-o-fun:)