When we got home from Utah, I decided that I better start to potty train Lyla or I'd end up with 3 kids in diapers. She did really good at first, but she spent a long time struggling to go #2. She also would only go potty in the little potty so I had to buy another one (one for upstairs and one for down). There were multiple times that someone wouldn't dump the little potty out and Lauren would get into it and dump it everywhere. It was so gross. We finally told Lyla that she had to start sitting on the big potty.
| Lyla's favorite thing to do - put the potty in the family room and play and watch TV |
By the beginning of August, we were all sick of the accidents so Rob told her that she could have her own ipad if she stopped for a month. She immediately quit having accidents, but there were a handful of days where she'd ask for a treat and I'd tell her that she had to go #2 or she couldn't get the treat. She'd then go sit on the potty like she was a professional. Little stinker!
0 comments:
Post a Comment