CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lyla's a fish!

The day before I had Lyndsey, Lyla started swimming lessons at my neighbors house.  I went the first day, missed the next 2 and then went all but one day the next week (she had a total of 7 lessons).  She had the same teacher as last year and has really turned into a fish!
This was on the 6th day.  She was pretty mad about going.  I have no idea why.  She's dramatic.



These are pics of when Grandma Jan and Papa Tom were here.  Grandma is great remembering to take pictures...






Lauren's favorite thing about swimming with Papa Tom was learning the song 'Motorboat'.  She still sings it!







Lyla's pretty much a professional swimmer now.  We are about ready to be done with swim season, much to the girls dismay :(

0 comments: