CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things we did in January...


We went on a walk, Lauren is so funny.  She's just 'kickin back'

It was a little chilly on the walk, poor Lyndsey just had to sit in her seat and didn't see much.

Lyla, Izzy and Lauren pretending to sleep

Lyla and Lyndsey playing together

Lyla LOVES Lyndsey

Lyla's first Sunday in Sunbeams.  I think she is super beautiful and I love this dress.
I am her teacher.  She's kind of a pill some weeks.  I'm still praying about putting her in the
other Sunbeam class.

Lyla and Lauren playing school in their new desks from Grandma and Grandpa Cannon.

One day Lauren told me that she was hungry.  I was busy but when I could finally give her a snack,
she'd already helped herself to some...  

Lyla at one of Izzy's softball games.

Lyndsey at the mall

Lauren and Lyla riding in one of the rides at the mall

I think that she was tired ;)

I love this outfit. 

Playing at the park while Lyla is at music class.

This girl is sooo funny!  She's got the funniest things to say and she can
give you the most hilarious look!

1 comments:

The Wilson's said...

those little desks are so cute! I love Lyla's hair. Lucky little girl with all those curls:)