Today was a busy day, Rob and Jackson went to the Waste Management Open instead of going to work and when they got home we decided to check out the local farmers market. It is literally at a farm. A dairy farm. Maybe they are all like that, but I've never been to one before so I don't have any idea if that's the case or not.
I scored some gluten free stuff, which I was really surprised about. I got some pumpkin chocolate chip bread from Great Harvest, and some whoopie pies from a local baker. Rob stocked up on salsa and then we bought a bunch of other crap too.
 |
| Lyla posing with the cows |
 |
| Jackson's turn |
 |
| She's a runner! I tried my best to keep her contained... |
 |
| Not a runner, but we only brought the single stroller. |
 |
| They have a petting zoo. |
 |
| Lyla was scared of the chickens. |
 |
| Waiting to leave ;) |
 |
Rob let Lauren loose. His mistake. Here they are feeding the goats. |
 |
| Izzy and Jackson took turns chasing her. |
 |
| She just wanted to climb on the tractor and pretend to drive it. |
 |
| Cute little stinker! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment