CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2013

Crazy kids in January

This poor chubby boo was sick, but still posed for a pic.

I love how distracted Lauren was.  

Cute baby!

Just kicking back, watching a show :)

Peek a boo!

Lunch at the park

Playing together

I love that toothless smile!

When Lyla was a baby, it took her until she was over a year old
to figure out how to put her plug in her mouth.
Lyndsey and Lauren figured it out MUCH earlier.
Even though its upside down.
Everything goes in the mouth.

Playing Dr or fighting? 

Cute girls!  I love Lauren's look on her face!!!

She just likes to suck on the one foot
of Micky Mouse.

Kickin' back

Lauren sleeps like this ALL THE TIME!  Funny boo!

Even though she was sick this day, she still was just being funny!

0 comments: