Do I really have a 13 year old? I can't be THAT old, but my sweet husband likes to remind me how old I am ALL. THE. TIME. He likes to round up too, unless he's talking about his own age. Punk!
| Izzy's dad sent her a fruit basket for her birthday. She was very surprised, as was I. |
| Lyla and Lauren couldn't help themselves. They just wanted to help open presents. |
| She finally gave in and let them help! |
Izzy had to go to school on her birthday, but when she got home Lyla and Lauren just wanted her to open her presents. They had been waiting ALL day long for her to open them.
Izzy got a few presents before her birthday. I had her eyebrows waxed (see this post.) And before Jackson left Rob, Izzy and Jackson went to a hockey game. For her birthday she got a new comforter and sheet set and a couple other little things.
| Oh man, she was soooo cute! I LOVED her hair. I wish it was still curly :( |
2 comments:
awwwwww, love that E A bubba
Happy Birthday to Izzy!
Post a Comment