CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Poor baby Lyndsey :(

We went through weeks of sickness at our house the end of January and most of February.  It started with Lauren getting sick.  She had a fever and a horrible cough.  After days of her having a fever, I asked Jackson to give her a priesthood blessing.  I know he was super nervous about it, but he did a great job.  She was better the next day!  

Then Lyndsey got it.  Her cold began with a croupy cough and then she moved on to a fever, puking and bad cough.  By then, Jackson and his healing powers had left to go back home.  

I took the baby to the doctor on Feb 9th and she had bronchiolitis.  The Dr said she got it from a form of RSV.  I was glad that it wasn't pneumonia because that had been going around.  He put her on breathing treatments for two weeks, giving her the treatment 4 times a day.  That was Saturday.  On Tuesday, she still wasn't doing any better.  Rob was leaving for California that day and asked his friend Don to give her a blessing.  Later that day she was so much better. I only gave her treatments until Friday, she was 100% better by then!

Waiting at the Dr's office.  She looks so miserable :(

Poor girl, so lethargic.

Getting a breathing treatment.  Rob had to hold her down and I held the mask over her mouth.
She eventually got used to it, once she realized she could breath after it was over.
I really appreciate that Jackson and Don were willing to help and give my babies a blessing. 

After Lyndsey got feeling better, she decided she was finally going to be an active baby.  No more lazy boo at our house!

1 comments:

The Wilson's said...

sick babies are no fun. I'm glad she is feeling better. I'm shocked Row hasn't been sick. She is such a cutie, and getting too big:)