CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

More February fun!

Since Lyndsey got feeling better in mid-Feburary,
she hasn't stopped moving.

Lyla loves her baby!

Just playing in the toy kitchen like her sisters!

So Lyla went to a birthday party for her friend Piper.  She came home
with a 'loot bag' full of fun stuff.  Lyla fell asleep,
Lauren raided the 'loot' :)

Who is that cute baby?  I like her!  She gave herself tons of kisses after
I took this picture.
I teach Sunbeams with my friend Heidi.  Heidi is a former Kindergarten
teacher and is SOOOO creative.  I have zero creativity in my body.
Heidi wanted to make bags for  the 8 kids in our class and put
a Book of Mormon, a notebook, crayons and bookmark
in the bags.  We decided to paint the bags and then add the kids handprints.
I was in charge of the bags - I thought I did a pretty good job!

Trying to crawl on the tile isn't easy...

Grandma Jan had a birthday on February 18th, I sent her this pic and said
Happy Birthday from the girls!

They put themselves in jail.  Too bad they really weren't stuck ;)

I love this cute face!

Lauren likes to sleep with Rob.  I think she just likes to sleep in my bed.
One day, I put her down for a nap in her crib.  Later, I went to do something
in my room and found her asleep in my bed.  Stinker!

I love cuddles from Lyndsey!

This is Laurens "I so mad at you!" face.  She reminds me of my Dad's sister
who always kept us laughing with her funny comments and
expressions!

Lyndsey is starting to like Lauren.

Cute girl!

She didn't like her lunch...

She got over it!

1 comments:

Erin said...

I think you did a great job on those bags! You guys are great sunbeam teachers!