CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 3, 2013

Izzy's on the 7th grade basketball team

Izabella is quite the athlete.  In 7th grade this year, she's been on the flag football team, the girls softball team and the girls basketball team.  Her best sport is basketball, which was evident as she was made a starter on the team.  The season is now over (thankfully) and they ended up as runners up in the district championships.  Good Job Izzy!  
Izzy is number 36 in all the pics.

This is the first game that I went to.  I had all three little girls with me by myself.  
It was fun...






Lyla ended up loving the cheerleaders and at every game we went to she would be in the stands doing the cheers right along with the girls.  So cute!



Izzy and my Dad

Izzy's team ended up going to the district championships, but they lost.




1 comments:

The Wilson's said...

Go Izzy!!! I get to go to both girls softball games...by myself (with Rowan) every W/F because Rich is either at scouts or work...remember how i LOVE sports...what???