CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May fun!

Hanging out in bed, just watching TV one morning

I'm not sure how Lauren fit this big sandwich in her mouth, but she did!

Lauren practicing her somersaults!

Lyndsey puts her hand up to her ear to pretend that she's on the phone

Selfie

A cute boo!

I LOVE the look on Laurens face!!!

Playing so well by herself

Lyndsey still won't walk, but she'll walk and push stuff around

My 2 year old does 26 piece puzzles now!

Another selfie 

And another...

Me and my girls!

Lyndsey got stuck under the table!  lol

Lauren pretty much reads this college book every day.
I have no clue what her fascination is with this book...

My friend Lisa came back from a year at SUU and came over for a visit.
She used to babysit Lyla and Lauren when Lauren was a baby.
She loves my boo, and we love her!

0 comments: