CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mickayla goes on a mission

Rob's niece Mickayla is going on a mission to Paraguay.  She leaves next week!  I feel like Mickayla and I bonded since she lived with us for 5 months last year.  Rob suggested that I try to go to her farewell, which was on August 18th, so we worked it out and I went to Texas for the first time EVER!  It was awesome!


Me, Mickayla and Haylee (Mickayla's sister)

Mickayla, Me and Tricia (Mickayla's mom)

I have heard Rob's mom tell me for years about a store in Texas called Sam Moon.  I asked them to take me there while I was visiting.  Best. Store. Ever. If I had more room to take stuff home, I probably would've spent more money there!


I bought this way cool purple cowboy hat at Sam Moon.
This is Mickayla's brother Ben.  He's a cutie!

He just took this selfie during sacrament meeting! ha ha

Mickayla's family plus me!


Who knew that moon boots still existed?

Found this too - Gross!

This is Mickayla's aunt Jill.  She was visiting too while I was there.  We are besties now!

0 comments: