CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 1, 2013

August in a nutshell...

I bought Lyla a bunch of nightgowns that have matching nightgowns for her doll Bashas.  She LOVED them and makes me take pictures in every single one.  I'll spare you all of pics.


Megan sent me this pic of the girls when we were in Utah.

Loving her baby :)
They play so cute together!
Lyndsey was not a fan of 'dress up'



I got a killer deal on all of this cereal.  I paid .50 cents a box for the family size boxes.  We built a fun tower with them, and then the girls smashed a bunch of the boxes up.
Helping mom vacuum the kitchen floor

Lyndsey just wants to go outside too!


Rob taught the girls how to play duck hunt on the old school Nintendo.  Lyla is REALLY good at it with the gun so close! lol

Love fever bugs!  Poor thing was sick :(
They are happy to play in the pool toy box!
Helping mom do the laundry!
Sharing snacks
Just kicking back with her drink and cracker
Lyndsey wanted to put her nose in the corner like her sisters do
Cute girls!
Lauren and I saw the weiner mobile at the grocery store.  Had to get a pic!
They love Dad's iPad.  At least they were sharing here...
Another Giants game for Rob and I!

0 comments: