Izzy's birthday was February 11th. She had a basketball game that morning and we planned a birthday party with her friends right after her game. We were going to go to the park and play some more basketball (she chose what she wanted to do) and volleyball and then go back to the house and have pizza. It ended up that only 4 of her friends came instead of the 8 she invited. Games aren't so fun when there aren't enough people to play them. So we went to the park for a little while and then went to Peter Piper Pizza. I think she thought it was fun!
| My parents sent her a basketball |
| They also sent her the whole Leven Thumps series of autographed books |
| We gave her some makeup. She never wears it. I was super excited to wear make up when I turned 12. She might not be my daughter... |
| Pizza at Peter Piper |
| Izzy's friends Zoe, Hunter and Porter |
| Crazy face |
| Opening presents |
![]() |
| Playing at the park |

0 comments:
Post a Comment