CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012


Easter morning this year was pretty uneventful.  The week leading up to Easter was busy.  Rob's friend Max and his family came to stay with us for a few days from California.  There were no pictures taken of that adventure, but they did swim and Max's wife Jodie and I went shopping and to lunch one day.  We basically just hung out or they did their own thing.  They did take Izzy to see the Mesa Easter pageant, she loved it.  Rob's sister Kim and her family were also in town at the same time and they came swimming one afternoon.  Rob took Scott and his sons and then Max's family to a baseball game.  I stayed home with Lyla and Lauren.  Baseball = boring.



We have 9am church, so on Easter morning I got up and took the girls to church with me.  I had to teach the lesson in nursery so there was no escaping church for me.  
When we got home, the Easter bunny had come and hid eggs in the front room (we are so lazy). Lauren had no desire to look for them but Lyla did.  She pretty much found all of hers, Izzy's and Laurens eggs.


Here are the girls in their pretty Easter dresses: 
(getting a good shot of all 3 = never going to happen)

Open your eyes Lyla!


Lauren's hating it now


Good shot, except Lyla's covering her face


Lauren's done!


Thanks Rob for holding Lauren's hand


1 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE the purple dresses on your girls. They all look so great in that color. Such pretty girls!