Emmy came for a visit to watch the girls so Rob and I could go on an Anniversary Trip. I think I forgot to mention that in the last post. We are celebrating our 5th Anniversary.
We only met a year before we got married, but it sure feels like a lot longer than that.
Rob and I had our first date on his 28th birthday. 6 months later (on December 21st, 2007) he proposed and 6 months later on June 24th, 2008, we got married. Rob says he only celebrates anniversaries on the 5's, so technically this is the first time we have celebrated.
We have never left all 4 girls overnight, so we thought it best to not go very far. Emmy is 17 and could probably handle it, but I am a nervous wreck! We got a room at a place called 3 Palms in Scottsdale. Its straight out of the 70's. Embarrassing!
| Love the stripes! |
| Check out the lampshade light in the ceiling! |
| And the proximity of the bathtub to the bed... |
We left Saturday afternoon and just stayed until Monday morning. The first night we went to The Melting Pot for dinner. We may never return. We were not fans. Rob says that he can't eat 'boiled meat'.
This picture was before we went out for the day on Sunday. We went to the fancy mall in Scottsdale and saw the newest Superman movie and walked around the mall for a while. For dinner we went to Flemings and we were both VERY happy with that place!
We got home Monday morning. The girls were still alive and well. They had enjoyed a couple 'girls nights'with Emmy but I think the baby was the only one happy to have us home. :) Happy Anniversary Robby Bobby Boo!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment