CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 10, 2013

Another Giants game!

We all know that Rob LOVES the SF Giants.  If we could make it work, we'd probably have season tickets and travel to SF on a regular basis to watch them.  Instead, we just go to the games when they play the DBacks.  

Since I'm a baseball snob, we always sit as close to the Giants dugout as possible.  At this game, we were two rows behind the dugout.  My boyfriend Tim Lincecum wasn't pitching today, so I wasn't sure if I'd get to see him or not.  At this game, he spent a lot of time watching the game.  I took WAY too many pics of him ;)

Tim is the guy in the middle.
I never did get a full face shot but I'll settle with a side view... for now.


0 comments: