Monday was another day filled with no plans. I had seen some thrift shops while Rob and I were on our way to Hebert the day before and I wanted to check them out.
I talked Rob's niece Emmy into going with Izzy and I on our shopping adventure, then Rob made me take Lauren. I wish I would've had a camera (and room in my car) to document all the great finds, but the only thing I bought was Izzy pair of pants. She hated them but she has very few pants and it definitely wasn't "shorts" weather. We also stopped at my least favorite store ever, Walmart, and got a few more things. Lauren fell asleep on the way back so I decided to stop and check out a coffee shop that I knew had gluten free stuff. Last time we were at the cabin, the shop had closed by the time we got to it but today it was early enough that it was still open. I scored with the most delicious white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and some garlic cheddar biscuits like they serve at Red Lobster! I wish we would've stopped there again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment