Lyndsey is well loved in this house. She's the most spoiled of all of my children. She's so spoiled that she won't roll over or even try to crawl. She'll sit there and cry until I pick her up. If anyone else picks her up she's whine until I take her. Lyndsey and I are attached at the hip and while I'd like to get more things done around the house, I am loving every minute of it!
Lyndsey hates Lauren. It's just because Lauren is always trying to play with her and love on her and as a result she knocks Lyndsey over and is taking her toys away. Lyndsey LOVES Lyla though. If Lyla comes into the room, she lights up and is so excited to see her. Lyndsey also likes Izzy, but only if I'm not around.
 |
| See what I mean??? |
 |
| Poor Lyndsey! |
 |
| Lyla will entertain her by dancing around and singing. It's so fun! |
 |
| A moment where they both smiled :) |
 |
| They just like to play on the ipad together! |
 |
| Loving my two littlest... |
0 comments:
Post a Comment