CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 22, 2013

July at our house!

Still not walking = 13 months old

Having snacks on the kitchen floor!

They do like to hang out together and not fight...sometimes!

She's got some pretty sweet moves in her new carseat!

Pretty Lyla!

Pretty Lyndsey!

Lyla wanted me to take this picture.

And this one too...

She said that she was Mary Poppins

Cute baby in Lauren's desk.

Lyla will sit here for hours and listen to music.  She didn't know I was watching...

Happy girl

Lauren had curlers in her hair for 2 hours.  She's got some curly hair!


Lyla didn't like hers... 
She made a big mess :(

Going swimming!

Mom! I wanna play too!!!

Poor Lauren.  She got hurt again.  This time while I was visiting teaching at a friends house.  

I think this is so cute.  It was raining.

0 comments: