CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 1, 2013

June fun!

I'm not sure what Lyndsey was doing here, but it was funny enough to take a picture!

Playing together or watching TV together???

I love this picture of Lyla and Lyndsey!

Lyndsey's first time in the big girl car seat!

This is kinda gross.  It's Lauren's finger.  Lyla smashed it in the bathroom door.
Poor girl.  I cried with her! :(

Izzy wanted me to take this picture.
Lyla is asleep and Lyndsey is lying on her with her drink. 

Cute little climber!

She just wants to do the same puzzles that her sisters do!

#1 and #4 :)

Cute Lyla!

Just reverting to being a baby...it lasted long enough for me to take this picture!

These two end up sleeping with Rob and I most nights.

She's stylin'

Cutie!

Lauren cracks me up!

She takes advantage of playing with Lyla and Lauren's toys when they aren't around :)

Daddy's working, Lyla's hard at work on her ipod, Lauren's hard at work on the ipad.  lol

She thought we were in Utah...and that it was winter!

Discovering the toy box upstairs!

0 comments: