CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Utah Trip - Day 6

On Sunday, we spent the day with my family.  My brother and sisters all came for dinner and a birthday party for me, Rich and Willow.  I think the kids all had the most fun playing with each other, and being able to go outside since it isn't so hot in Utah!  I had fun visiting with my siblings too!


Lyla and Lauren loved all my mom's toys!


Elwyn(6), Izzy and Willow (10) opening Willows gifts


Love this boo!




Good shot of Liz, but nice face Izzy!


And Again...


My dad with Jami and Nicky Poo


This way cute baby boy Rowan.


They weren't sure about each other.  Rowan is 16 months, Lyndsey is 13 months.


He really wanted her plug!


Liz always has the best looks, that must be where Izzy gets it from!


This is what we like to do - touch each others boobs!
Brittanie is initiating Izzy into our club!


Better than a 'kiss' cake for dessert.  Too bad I couldn't have any.
Lyla and Lauren kept sticking their fingers in the topping!

0 comments: