CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Utah Trip - Day 7

After the party at my parents on Sunday night, Rob drove up to Logan to go golfing with his cousins.  I stayed at his parents and then went with my mom and sister Brittanie to my sister Liz's house on Monday.  We planned to have a girls day, plus Rowan, and then Liz's friend was taking pictures of all the grandkids in the afternoon.  We plan to surprise my dad for his birthday (in September) with pictures of all the grandchildren together.

The day started off with a picnic at the common grounds behind Liz's townhome.





Then lots of playing on the playground...




Then we went up into the mountains for the pictures.  I'm so thankful that my mom and sister were there to help.  My kids were a HANDFUL!!!  Brittanie told us when we were leaving that all of our kids are her birth control.  Nice...


Lyla was such a stinker... She did this on purpose!


I just thought this was cute afterwards :)


0 comments: