CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Utah Trip - Day 4

Not much happened on the 26th.  We needed that day to recover from Lagoon.

I guess I should clarify the above comment.  Not much happened for us on the 26th.  Mickayla went through the temple for the first time today, and everyone went to support but us.  She's going on a mission to Paraguay next month.  She's going to be a GREAT missionary!!!

My parents ward has a summer swim party at the rec center every year, and it happened to be on this day. It didn't start until 8pm, so we had plenty of time to recover!  The girls love to swim, and I was so happy that Rob was OK to get in the pool with them so I didn't have to!!!
Lauren's such a good swimmer now!

After they were done swimming, Lyla and Lauren cuddled with my mom!

0 comments: